Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thanksgiving 2011

We spent Thanksgiving at Jay & Jenny's this year joined by lots of family, great food, and even gorgeous weather....so many reasons to be thankful this year and those are just a few!  
Such a cute idea Marta had using a picture frame and chalk board paint!  I want to make one of these!!

Jenny out did herself with the beautiful and crafty decorations...


I love the leaf garland!

These boys always have endless amounts of fun...cousins are the best!

Sweet Layna enjoying her brother's chair...

I never get tired of pictures of Jason with his boys...

a boy and his truck....

Dump truck rides courtesy of Gwammy...

Charlie P's first Thanksgiving...sweet little turkey loved sitting at the big kid table...

as did Jason :)


We stopped by Nana and Papa's on our way home too

the boys had a lot of fun helping me pick out these pumpkins, and I told them how happy these pumpkins made me, so every day as we drove by the house on our way to or from school Grant would point them out..."look mommy your pumpkins...are you happy?" lol 

This picture is fun to compare to these next 2 pictures from last year....



No comments:

Post a Comment