Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Cubs First Basketball Game

A year after starting our first organized sport (soccer) someone thought it was a good idea to sign the boys up for basketball.  We loved our soccer group so much that when asked if we wanted to play basketball with the same group of boys it was too hard to say no...I really didn't envision basketball starting at 4 years old, but after I watched this cuteness Saturday I'm totally hooked!  The boys would be disappointed I'm not posting the clip where they scored their baskets, but honestly this is the best of all the clips, plus the lady sitting next to me did the best job narrating!  I loved sitting next to her!  Too bad she was a mom from the other team because I want to sit next to her at every game!  Ok, so watch closely, Reid is #13 and is the one with the "goooood dribble" according to the sweet anonymous mom. I wish I had a video clip of Grant trying to play tag with 'his man' in the 4th quarter (long game for Grant), or going for his shot (no matter how many whistles) after he was called for traveling!  Thank you boys for such a fun Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment