Friday, January 13, 2012

Not giving up yet....

Oh my poor blog how I keep trying to abandon you....I won't let you go yet though, I'm still holding out for a few more years.  Even if I only find time to post once in a blue moon, or for each of the big holidays I'm going to try to keep you up for a while longer.  It's been so fun to look back over the past 5 years (wow!  can't believe it's been that long since we started this journey), so although I know I still have Christmas to post, here are a few random pictures that I wanted to share from the past few months.

 Pumpkin boy

 Jason took his Pearce Mustangs to State....again, funny I think this is the norm, but he likes to tell me that the majority of coaches will NEVER go to State...lol either way we're proud :)

 Grant & Uncle Cody at the boys Thanksgiving Feast

 We went to San Marcos to watch Jason coach his team in the State Championship

 While we were there we ate at the Gristmill with the team in Gruene, TX....such a cute little town!

 Birthday boy waking up...

 and sleeping...not sure if it's creepy or not, but I have lots of these sleeping pictures...I love them!

Park Fun...Payne's first slide 

The boys love their footy jammies this time of year!  Payne's hair is very tame in this picture must have been a dry cold day because his hair is usually pretty wild and curly 

 Happy boy

 and happy reindeer....

 studying up on what his Reidy is doing...

 with his girl Landry...what is better than 1 little round headed baby, but 2!!  Love these babes!

Grant napping with his precious Duke.  I know what you're thinking wth is all over Duke??  Grant stuck these little finger lights he got for Christmas all over Duke so he could see to perform Shark surgery on Duke's tail...love this smart little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment