Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy First Birthday Charlie Payne

Happy First Birthday my sweet Charlie Payne!  You turned 1 on December 6th, and I'm just as crazy about you today as I was a year ago when you entered this world!  Sound the sap alarm because I just ooze sappiness when I talk about you....you are such a charmer, and so incredibly good natured, I'm pretty sure you would have the same affect on anyone that met you :)  well I'd like to think so at least.  You love your brothers, and want to do everything they do!  Other things you love are playing 'pat-a-cake', and especially the 'roll em up, roll em  up' part...you could roll em up all day long!  Few things get you as excited as the sound of the bathtub filling up with water, and your bottle of milk!  Strangely enough you aren't the biggest eater which is unusual for my big Nicholson boys, but I know that will change with time...just noting this for later (teenage years) when you're eating me out of house and home.  On the milestone front you started walking on 12/5 the day before your birthday, and haven't looked back since.  You are starting to wave bye bye, and your most recent favorite is pretending to talk to 'dada' on just about anything shaped like a phone.  I actually caught you on video chatting him up on your hand after hearing a text message come through on my phone.  I"ll post that little snippet later, but needless to say you really are off the charts in cuteness...again just noting this for later (teenage years).  So more about your birthday party!  We celebrated with a Winter ONEderland theme, and invited the family over for cake and cocoa.  The big kids decorated mini gingerbread houses which you tried to get in on.  You share your parents love for cake, and made us proud by covering yourself with the red frosting (another fun one for the teenage years).  You got the sweetest gift from Grammy which you loved instantly....mommy's old rocking chair recovered with the cutest little boy fabric.  We are so lucky to have such a talented, crafty Grammy because the chair is just precious!  You love that chair and will just climb right up in it and rock...so I think that about covers it for now...moral of the story you're super cute and I love you to pieces!!  Always will!























No comments:

Post a Comment