Sunday, January 22, 2012

Imagination

Tonight Grant asked me why he doesn't have an imagination, so I respond with "you do, we all do!" Before I had a chance to elaborate, he says (and demonstrates with his eyes) "but when I close my eyes, nothing comes" (insert hand motion, palms up, and head shake)....it was after that I was able to explain a little more about our imagination. Shortly after that he gives me this little bit of advice..."mommy if your pillow gets hot, just flip it over".  I asked where he learned that, and same palms up and he says I just thought it.  I told him he was so smart, and he responds, "yeah (with his southern drawl) I'm a genius"...whoahhhh no self esteem issues here!  lol   I LOVE these moments though, one of the best parts of being Grant's mommy!  Here is a picture of this silly boy before school the other day....very interesting fashion choice this day.


No comments:

Post a Comment