Monday, April 12, 2010

Guess Who...

Will be BIG BROTHERS...


I've had this post waiting for a while, it's hard to keep good news a secret for too long...so enough is enough...Grant & Reid are going to be big brothers! It's been a rough few weeks of morning sickness, but we couldn't be more excited. The boys are talking about all the things they will teach the new baby...Reid will teach A,B,C,D's and Grant will teach "racecars" and maybe a few manners (I won't hold my breath on that one). Jason and I are looking forward to experiencing everything 1 baby at a time has to offer. We have such a blessed life it's hard to think it can get any better than this, but I know this Baby Nich will be the perfect completion to our family. Baby is scheduled to arrive December 12, 2010.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, glad you can share this awesome news with the world now!! Love the "Big Brother" shirts- they are going to be such good ones to him or her! Happy Mother's Day, Chels, you're the best mom to all THREE of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so freaking awesome! I am so happy for you Chelsea!!!

    ReplyDelete