Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Beach Time

Beach Bums
The boys had the best time on their first trip to the beach. Nana and Pappa took us all to Port Aransas for a little beach time. The boys were so excited...we talked for weeks before about what we would see at the beach...seashells, sand castles, fishies, and crabs..."snap-snap" (as Grant would say) I think their first beach experience far surpassed their expectations!



In the "big scary shark" with daddy...check out the look on Grant's face...it took a little convincing to get him in the picture



Reidy learning to hang ten...


I don't think this one needs a caption...ugh I want to squeeze him

My surfer dudes


Cousins

Beach Babe







2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post! I love the look on the boys' faces in your header pic, priceless!! Looks like ya'll had a great time.

    Side note: I HAD AN AWESOME TIME HANGING OUT WITH YOU THIS PAST WEEKEND! Lots of good laughs and great conversation! Glad we have our blogs as a means to stay in touch!

    Last day of my 20's, whoooo hoo! :) Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! Looks like they had a blast! So fun!

    ReplyDelete