Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Adventures with Grammy & Pops

The boys got a very special treat this year...a trip to the State Fair with Grammy and Pops! This has been on my list of things to do since I was the boys age, and one of these days I'll actually make it out to the fair! Anyhow, I think the pictures speak for themselves, but let's just say there was no shortage of excitement from the train ride to Fair Park, to seeing Big Tex, all the fun rides (they even rode the big scary ferris wheel!! Yikes!) to the cotton candy and corny dogs, and even a the sleep over with Grammy & Pops to top it all off! While the boys were enjoying themselves with G&P Jason and I had his 20 year High School reunion! lol I can't believe we're ( I mean Jason) is getting so old!! :)









Thank you for such a fun day Grammy & Pops!

No comments:

Post a Comment