Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Best Mother's Day

This was one of the best Mother's Day's so far...it started the Friday before when I joined the boys a school for "Muffins with Mom". We had a great breakfast together, and the boys gave me the sweetest little tote bag that they painted themselves complete with hand prints. Sunday Jason took the boys to see Nana while I slept in, and I woke up to the prettiest pink and white tulips. We joined Ben, Meliss, Peyton, and Maddie for brunch at Mac's...one of our all time favorties! Then we went to Grammy & Pops for dinner where we got in a little splash time. It was such a nice dinner and I even got a little girl time with Jenny and Mom...nothing fancy, but just what I needed. The best Mother's Day with the sweetest boys.


Can we say swim lessons?!?!

Grant is on a mission...look at that face!
Closer...
just a little closer...

These boys love a good splash!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't checked your blog in so long, but OMG, what adorable pics from Mother's Day!! The splash pic is the best. Can't wait to see some more of all the boys swimming over the past few weekends :)

    ReplyDelete