Friday, March 13, 2009

Playing on the Front Porch at 1216 Marydale

We said goodbye to our little 2 bedroom 1 bath house at 1216 Marydale a little over a month ago now, and since this blog has been in draft mode now since March I figured it's about time to catch up on my posts. Who knew moving could be such a long involved process?!?! As much as I will always love that little house, I really have no idea why I waited so long to move into something a little bigger...at least something with 2 bathrooms :) The boys have adjusted well to the "new house", and love having a play room. Jason and I love having our own closets, and I can't wait to host my first dinner party! There is still so much work to do, but at least now we have some space....I feel so grown up :)











No comments:

Post a Comment