Sunday, December 28, 2008

Where do I start!

I haven't posted in almost 2 months, which completely overwhelms me and leaves me not knowing where to start so let's see...Thanksgiving...we celebrated with the Nicholson's at Nana and Papa's house in Stephenville. We played football, went on hay rides, and played with our cousins. Then we celebrated with the Spalding's in Trophey Club. It was a holiday filled with blessings!
Hay Ride with Peyton, Maddie Cate, and Evan.

Jason and Reid Playing Football

Grant Trying to Decide which Way to Run.

Uncle Ben and "the cubs" on the hay ride.

Peyton, Evan, & Maddie Cate

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I love your new family picture at the top! The boys looks adorable as usual, and are getting so grown up! I can't believe how time flies. Don't let another 2 months go by, I want to see Christmas pics soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete